Pinnacle Curriculum – Developmentally Appropriate for Children…Straightforward Implementation for Teachers.
Pinnacle Curriculum is an early childhood curriculum written by a team early childhood experts and designed to engage children in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Based on the works of Piaget, Gardner, and Erikson
- Developmentally appropriate activities that adhere to NAEYC ( www.naeyc.org ) guidelines.
- Clearly stated learning objectives to help facilitate learning in all domains
- Flexible programming to accommodate varied learning styles
- Carefully selected themes that capture and encourage children’s interest
- Long-range goals linked to Key Standards
- Provides suggestions to enrich developmental milestones based on research
- Interactive activities that help children develop a love for learning while they are growing, playing, and having fun
- Easy to follow daily and weekly format and guides
- Enriching activity centers and circle times everyday
- Suggested book list related to theme for both teacher and parents
- Comprehensive Age-Specific Programs for School-Age children, Infants, Toddlers, Twos, Threes, Fours, Pre-K and After School care